- SBA Loan Programs - Offers several loan guarantee programs for very specific purposes. These include:
- 7(a) Loan Program - The 7(a) Loan Program includes financial help for businesses with special requirements. For a quick review of the program see the OCC's fact sheet.
- CDC/504 Loan Program - The CDC/504 loan program is a long-term financing tool, designed to encourage economic development within a community. For a quick review of the program, see the Community Developments Fact Sheet.
- Microloan Program - The Microloan Program provides small, short-term loans to small business concerns and certain types of not-for-profit child-care centers.
- USDA Rural Development's Business and Industry Loan Guarantees - The purpose of the B&I Loan Guarantees Program is to support private lending to improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities.
Public Facilities Lending
- Tribal Economic Development Bond Program, part of the American Recovery and Investment Act (ARRA) of 2009, is a tax-exempt bond program that authorizes bond issuances for tribal economic development without having to satisfy the "essential governmental function" test generally applicable to bonds issued by tribal governments.
Single Family Lending
- Department of Agriculture Rural Development – Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program promotes homeownership opportunities in rural communities of 20,000 people or less. Assistance can be provided on and off trust lands. For more information contact a local USDA Rural Development office.
- Fannie Mae - In addition to its standard mortgage products, Fannie Mae continues to support the Native American community through its Native American Conventional Lending Initiative (NACLI). Favorable financing terms for specific tribes are available through NACLI.
- Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) of Des Moines's Native American Homeownership Initiative - This program allocates funds of its annual Affordable Housing Program contribution to members to help eligible Native American households purchase single family owner-occupied properties.
- Housing and Urban Development's Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program (Section 184) - This is a home mortgage federal loan guarantee for enrolled members of federally recognized tribes or for Tribally Designated Housing Entities.
USDA Rural Development Community Facilities